Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Leaps and bounds

So... i guess Bedard is headed to the DL.

1. I really am expecting a deal anytime ..

2. I believe that the following five people will be involved Mike Moarse, Jeff Clement, Jarrod Washburn, Erik Bedard, and Yuniesky Bentacourt.

3. Teams possibly involved are The Giants, The Phillies, The Rays, The Cardinals, I gotta believe that the Dodgers are willing ot listen to some deals too, and then anytime trade talk is circulating you can guarrentee that both the Red Soxs and the Yankees have their ear to the door willing to step in at a moments notice.

4. I think that you have to believe that the Mariners are becoming increasingly close because of the simply fact that they continue to swap around players between Seattle and Tacoma. I think they are consistnatly prepared for a deal getting done.

5. I will try and not jump to conclusions again. But, I really don't have a fifth point but seriously i always do things in five ... so there

No comments:

Post a Comment