Thursday, May 14, 2009

its not me its you

I am so very realived. I was starting to tottally get parinoid because everytime i seem to watch the game it's as if every time i sit down to watch a game they blow it in some way. but today i spent 11 hours qualifying with my m-16 and m-9. wasnt able to make the afternoon game in which felix turned in a game in which they needed, only to be disappointed for the second night in a row by brandon morrow...

oh well i guess such as life .. atleast thye did it and i wasn't watching. it makes me feel better....

--------

so i gotta write two upcoming papers for class....

....

i have three over due blogs...the star trek one, the listing of starting pitchers within the organization which is even more ironic being that Erik Bedard is going to miss his start on saturday, and then possible trades in the works.

....
i would really like to do a blog on my fantasy baseball team. As i said previously i'm playing Hayden this week and i would like to discuss what i have up my sleave and what im looking for in the future.

.....
i gotta go to bed.. i have my yearly physical... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment