Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Move Along

So yes, it has been 5 days since my last post.


No, i havn't been hiding in a shell until the mariners broke their horrible losing streak. I actually didn't get to see about half the games and couldn't really commit about most of what was going on besides the fact they couldn't hit a lick!

Jason Vargas going against the rangers and as dave cameron from USS Mariner said "If Vargas can get through six innings and allow four runs or less, he should be congratulated." I'll go a step further and say that he should probley have a party thrown for him. He's a god a huge step ahead of him with Josh Hamilton possibly being back in the line-up.

Dustin Ackley is back in CF for UNC showing his range and athletiscim. As was said on othersites this just further goes to push him to the #2 spot. I am getting excited to hear that.

With Silva, RR-S out ..if another pitcher goes down i suppose that leaves Garret Olson a rotation spot, but i'm really not excited about our future rotation at this point. I realize the organization is in transition but at this point there arn't alot of great SP prospects in the system outside of A-Ball. could be a upcoming blog,

speaking of upcoming blogs i do have one about star trek and baseball incoming. just alittle background for what has made me obsessed about it as much as i am.

So uh with both Celtics-Magic and Lakers-Rockets sitting all tied up i gotta make a quick snippet about this. I think that the Celtics are deep enough to take magic 7 and POSSIBLY win, but i don't see them beating the cav's. Not with the injuries they have had. Magic have the team to beat cleveland we'll see what happens. OH, and speaking of Cleveland. How about that trade last year where Sonics traded Delonte West to the Cavs. Delonte West is showing to be such a great solid player. I'm really amazed by his over all speed and quickness. AMAZING. On the west coast. I think the Rockets can tottally take the Lakers down. I would never could out Ron-Ron and Shane Battier. Such a great deffensive team.


Outside of that not alot going on... i won my Fantasy Game last week. moving me to tied for #1 spot in my division at 3-2 and i'm taking on Hayden this week. Time for some payback....

2 comments:

  1. yup payback except I dont remember what Im getting payback for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the last time we faced off... you beat me by like 10 points after jarrod washburn had his worst game of the year ... :(

    ReplyDelete