Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Futures - All/Star Break Thoughts

So, as the season is at its half way point and they start looking forward. I also am looking to the future, the future of this blog. I really want to take it abit more seriously on the baseball side. I dont mind having a blog for occasional blah blah use. You know?

But, i really want to set up a blog/site that is A, more geared towards gaining readers and B, producing better content. I'm not sure how to do this currently but i really think that this is something i want to pursue.

I see how much energy Dave Cameron and Derek over at USSM, Jason Churchill with Prospect Insider, Jay Y. and the Mariners Minors and then also Matt and Jeff over at Lookout Landing they all use. Im not looking to try and compete but rather start to give back to the community in more professional manner. I don't mind that i write in this blog and its for my friends. But i want to do more than just reach out to my friends i want to reach out to people like me that have a similar goal of disecting and analyzing of baseball.


Thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment