Friday, April 10, 2009

just something i wrote while at work

Blah blah blah,

I had quiet an exciting morning, After eating my breakfast and talking in our shop about last nights games I take a look at our workload and we got three orders, a quick folder build and a server not working

OH CRAP.. I had plans to leave by noon and I was really getting kinda mad.

BUT, God was (as always is) beyond good to me. I was able to quickly knock out all three of the orders. Figured out that the issue with the server was a DNS Routing issue and resolve it and I just have this folder to build…

I need to knock it out before I leave but it’s 11:45 and I still got a few minutes. Just jamming out to a few toons and taking a look at today’s games.

I am really spoiled I swear.


-----------------------------Mariners

They get away with a two – nothing win last night. Great pitching from Jarrod Washburn I hear his Change-up looked fantastic. So I’m eager to see how he is in his next start. The 2-2 M’s take on the 2-1 Athletics tonight. RRS goes against the A’s youngster Anderson! Game time is 9 for me.. but it’s firday so I may stay up and watch the game.

I plan on going to the minor league game tonight with AJ Diamond Jaxx (M’s AA) vs. Montgomery Biscuits (Ray’s AA)

I guess Josh Fields pitched yesterday… walked four Struck out two.. I don’t know how many innings he pitched.


--------------------------Misc

Softball
Our girls lost both of our double header games yesterday. I have a lot of thoughts on this so it may just be a whole other blog attempt. We’ll see I need to word things exact because I don’t want to hurt anyone feelings.

Church
Nothing going this weekend. I think with easter everyone is just laying low

Weekend Plans
Go to Biscuits game tonight, Brunch w/ the wife tomorrow and Lunch at Josh/Sherri’s after church Sunday…

We may try to hit up fast and furious this weekend. It looks like it’s going to rain tonight so I don’t know if the game is going to work out … :P


Until later --

No comments:

Post a Comment