Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nothing good comes from being up past 2 am...

Wow i'm going to be staying up late tonight ... it's 11 pm on a work night .. i'm up usually at around 6 am and out of the house by ATLEAST 6:30 ... but the mariners are on tonight .. and i REALLY would like to stay up and watch the rest of the game... they are leading 4-2 at the moment. We'll see how late i decide to stay up.

------------------Random Thoughts

I really like Heroes ....

I really pick on my boss...

The never ending story went on WAY too long...

Hayden asked me how many runners i threw out at second trying to steal. (when i played catcher) i don't remember...

no one in the south understands my love of "Jack in the box"...

i'm up too late...

Shawn Kelley is offically a stud...

I thought Jose Lopez hit a grand slam...

I have some named fanny steele in my building ... i laugh every time i see her... on the inside

Rob Johnson is the new Dan Wilson... i dare you to defy me!

I remember when mariner fans didn't have to be told to be noisy ... they shall learn again..

ICHI-RO

ICHIRO WITH A GRAND SLAM!!!! OMGOSH ... i just had a feeling when he walked up... MY OH MY...


i think i can go to bed feeling this game is safe and secure .. night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment