Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Trip and goals for my life

Soo... i have been taking time to think about what i want to do in my life. Yeah sure, there are alot of spiritual goals and professional goals which i want to obtain. I one day want to have kids of my own, but really there are somethings i want to experience and do.

-- I wanted to go to Afgahnastan and i'm really excited about the upcoming oppertunity.


-- I want to be rebuild a 1964 Ford Mustang.

-- I want to Visit 10 different *stadiums
--- Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, Mi
--- Wrigley Field, Chicago, Il
--- Yankee Stadium, New York, NY
--- Fenway Park, Boston, MA
--- The BOB, Pheonix, Az
--- Jacobs Field, Cleveland, Oh
--- The Ballpark in Arlington, Tx
--- Camden Yards, Baltimore, M
--- Dodger Stadium, LA, Ca
--- Coors field, Denver, Co

*already been to seattle Safeco...

-- I really want go and spend a week going threw different historical landmarks of our country in the North east (Boston, New York, ect..)

-- I want to take my wife on a real honeymoon

--I want to go on a Missions trip and give God more than just a few hours of time out of my life

--I want to be able to be an honorable man and serve as a spiritual deacon with my church

--I want to take my children across on a ferry and explain to them why that means so much to me

--I want to read more books, and not just stupid books but books of spiritual and intelectual significance....

-- I want to take more time in my daily life to read my bible and pray with my God to grow and have a heart like great men before me.



Some of these things are physical things of this world which will pass away and i understand that and some of these are great things that i may never truly achive but continue to strive for daily. But whats life without having something your trying to get too.

Maybe thats wrong, maybe it's not... Just somethings i've had for quiet awhile in my head. Poor AJ she's heard me mention almost all of these things four or five times before.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man,
    I'm totally with you on having those types of goals. I think it is important to strive for things, and to be honest about those goals. So... My reaction to a few... Coors field is pretty cool, so when you're ready let me know, you guys can stay with us and we'll go see a game. The 64 stang is something that I'll be there to help you with, even though I'm still working on mine.

    I think the one that hit me the hardest was the having kids of your own, as that's where kirsten and I are right now, and thinking of taking them back to Wa to some of the places we all hung out around would seem at this point sureal.

    Take care man, I'll catch ya later.

    -- Adam S.

    ReplyDelete